So, you’ve decided to hire a personal trainer. Good on you!
Finding the best-fit trainer for your needs, can be hard.
Maybe the thought of dragging truck tyres while jogging like you’ve seen on TV makes you feel uneasy, well in reality it doesn’t have to be, and most often isn’t like that at all.
Fitness training shouldn’t be punishing; it should be uplifting and support you as a person, physically, socially and emotionally. After a session, you should be wiping sweat from your brow, but still able to walk; feel energised because you have learnt something about yourself and your inner strength.
You know you are working towards your life goals, one session at a time. And you have tapped into expertise that will keep you on track and feeding that inner glow your friends start commenting on.
Coaching Fit4Life is your missing link to make that happen.
Key trainer, Pete Davies, has multiple fitness qualifications and 10 years’ experience as a personal trainer in Blayney, Central West of NSW. He listens to his clients to find out their fitness needs, observes and assesses their capabilities before he customises a program to suit.
If you’re thinking Coaching Fit4Life might be a good fit for you, check out these options:
How would you like to train? Coaching Fit4Life offers:
- individual in-person sessions (with up to three participants) in its purpose-built Blayney gym with a park-like vista
- online one-on-one sessions
- Outdoor bootcamp
- online group classes (loads of fresh content plus a huge library of sessions you can revisit at your leisure*).
How often would you like to train with Coaching Fit4Life? Options include:
- Twice or three-times weekly (subject to your trainer’s availability)
- An in-person/online session once a month, then you follow the personalised program on your own the rest of the month.
- When you sign up for Coaching Fit4Life personalised training and coaching, you’re automatically a Fit4Life Personal Fitness Member. So, you’ll have your personalised training and coaching plus can opt into any online group fitness session, plus can earn free personal training sessions as part of your package.
Easy payment plans for any budget!
- Weekly direct online deposit
- Pay as You Go (cash)
One on One Personal Fitness Membership: Pay via a weekly membership fee. Spend your session time one on one with me working towards your personal goals either in my private purpose-built gym, online via live streaming video link in your own home or the opportunity to have both whenever the need arises. Comes with a free Online Group Fitness Membership.
Semi-Private Fitness Membership: Pay via a weekly membership fee. Usually taken with friends or family (up to 3 people), Semi-private coaching is a cheaper version of the “one on one” coaching session and works best with a group of people who have similar goals and or fitness levels. Your Semi-private session is only available as an in-person face to face training session, however as a Fitness Member each participating member will receive a free Online Group Fitness Membership.
Pay as you go - One on one or Semi-private: Pay for your coaching and training at the start of each session. Pay as you go coaching and training is only available in person face to face gym sessions (no online service).
In the Semi-private arrangement two or three participants can share the services of the coach and trainer. Usually with friends or family, Semi-private coaching is a cheaper version of the “one on one” coaching session and works best with a group of people who have similar goals and or fitness levels, this also applies to the Semi-private Personal Fitness Membership.
Online Group Fitness Membership: Pay via a weekly membership fee.